What we're about
Trekkers is a group of hikers that enjoy weekend treks in the Sandia Mountains and along the Rio Grande Bosque as well as weekend day trips to the Windsor Trail and Ojito wilderness area - just to name a few. We are not a stop and go photography group - we typically hike approximately 2 miles per hour - to be a member, you must be able to keep up with the group and you must have reached the age of 50.
Here are the rules of the group:
1. Have Fun! Be kind and courteous!
2. To be accepted as a member, you must upload a recognizable picture of yourself and list your first name. A recognizable photo of yourself allows the event host/hostess the ability to identify you and you in turn will be able to identify him or her. You won't be left out in the cold.
3. Be considerate and update your r.s.v.p. in a timely manner if you find you cannot attend an event. Many of the trails in the Sandias only allow groups of ten and we will adhere to this standard.
4. Be on time.
5. Attend at least one hike within a 6-month period.
6. We are not allowing dogs on these treks.
By joining "Trekkers," you are agreeing not to hold the Organizer, Co-Organizer, Assistant Organizers, Event Organizers or any host liable for any injury or damage you may incur, physical or psychological, during one of our events or related to your membership in "Trekkers."