Twin Cities Photography Club is here to give wings to your passion of shooting. This online Club is your meeting place on everything related to photography and facilitates sharpening of your shooting skills. The forum would provide you with opportunities to go on planned shoot on a wide range of topics. Shooting in groups not only enhances your safety in difficult situations but also create avenues for sharing and learning with other photographers.
We regularly host meet ups to provide you with great opportunity to shoot a wide range of subjects. So be it landscapes or seascapes, sunrise or sunsets, wildlife or city life, people or objects, jungles or deserts, birds or insects, flowers, buildings, monuments or even the trees and boulders around, we will shoot.
It does not matter whether you are an amateur or a seasoned professional, whether you have a compact point and shoot camera or a professional SLR, we help each other and learn from each other.
We are driven by the following Objectives:
- Provide a platform for photography enthusiasts to network with like minded people.
- Provide opportunities to shoot a wide range of subjects.
- Enhance knowledge through sessions with seasoned photographers and professionals.
- Provide resources on various photography equipment and accessories.
- Assist you in showcasing your work through exhibitions etc.
Should you need any clarification on the Meet Ups ,please feel free to contact the respective organiser by email or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership is open to everyone
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Saturday, December 10, 2016 7:00 PM
Sunday, December 11, 2016 7:00 AM