2019 - UiPath RPA & CoSourcing Partners Minneapolis Pre-Summer Kickoff!
* Please join us for a little RPA education, networking and camaraderie at Pinstripes in Edina MN.
* Beverages and snacks will be provided compliments of UiPath
Rita Brunk of CoSourcing Partners will share her experience of 5+ years of RPA deployment AND experience as a customer. Topics will include:
• RPA 'False Starts' - Pitfalls to avoid in an RPA project
• The importance of a well defined COE (Center of Excellence) to ensure automation to scale effectively across multiple lines of business
• Her experience of using RPA to automate 10+ processes internally at CoSourcing Partners (including client invoicing, sourcing new customers, sourcing new employees, etc.)
• Use cases of successful RPA projects in large enterprises and mid-size commercial businesses
About Rita Brunk:
Rita Brunk, Executive Vice President of CoSourcing Partners has more than 5+ years of Robotic Process Automation and 20+ years finance, IT, process optimization and business transformation analytics. Rita plays a strategic role leading and building the Company's Robotic Process Automation services practice. Lean Six Sigma Executive Champion Certification. Prior to joining CoSourcing Partners™ Rita was a Robotics and Automation Transformation Lead where Rita utilized her executive-level shared services expertise, consulting with Fortune 100 companies interested in optimizing back-office operations via robotics and automation.