Scan the QR code to join us!
Hi designers, happy new year! UIUX Meetup is coming back on January 15th at Wiredcraft. Come and join us! Both talks will be in English.
- Speaker: Konrad Piercey, UX UI Director
- Topic: Critical practices and philosophies in digital product design
- Description: The Soft Ask Methodology (SAM) and Task-Oriented Design Thinking (TOD) are topics most used in UIUX. Consumer applications, B2B, subscription signups, internal management tools, all types of digital product design can benefit from incorporating the TOD & SAM design methods. This talk will discuss what they are and how to use them in practice.
- Speaker: Jason Chee, Co-founder @ Tuitu Technology Solutions
- Topic: Designing like a kid
- Description: Talks about the challenges of designing software meant for children, why I prefer designs that look childish, and why we are all web designers from the second we learn how to draw a square.
- 7:00-7:15 Check-in & Networking
- 7:15-7:20 Intro & Community news
- 7:20-8:20 Talk 1 & QA
- 8:20-9:00 Talk 2 & QA
- 9:00-9:10 On-stage recruitment & Lucky draw
Looking forward to seeing you next Wednesday! Scan the QR code to join us :)
Speaker Application Form: https://jinshuju.net/f/eNVvyP
UIUX Meetup Shanghai is a bi-monthly themed event for designers, creatives and product enthusiasts, organized by Wiredcraft. If you're interested in sharing your design experience or insights, don't hesitate to fill in this form. We will contact you soon!
如果你希望分享自己的设计项目和想法，请填写这份报名表，我们会与你联系！Wiredcraft 定期举办线下的 UIUX Meetup 上海分享会，交流设计洞见，结交业界朋友。