What we're about
Do you ever feel like you need to UNPLUG from it all? A time to work on your inner journey and focus on your spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical health?
In the Bible, we are told, to be in this world but not of this world.
Unfortunately, unless we make an effort to unplug from time to time, it's difficult not to become overwhelmed or get caught up in the affairs of life.
Not only do we need to unplug from the external distractions, but we also need to learn how to manage the internal ones that come from our mind in the form of mental chatter, limiting beliefs, fear, and negativity.
The Unplug meet-up group will help to provide opportunities to make regular Unplugging a way of life and will include events/topics like:
• Faith Based (Christian) Yoga and Meditation
• Unplug Local Themed Retreats
• Be Still Destination Christian Meditation Retreats (Mexico, Italy, Jamaica)
• Paint and Meditate
• Meditation and Prayer Walks
• Get Togethers and Game Nights
• Local Health-Related events
• Emotional Healing Workshops
• Health Related Workshops
• Healthy Dining & Restaurants
• Unplugging from Race Related Trauma (Free Healing Circles)
Self-care needs to be at the top of our list! We can't give what we don't have.
I would love to collaborate with other health and wellness professional to bring more unplug events to the area, unplugging from stress, unhealthy living, and detoxing whatever is not serving our overall health and wellness.
Have an idea for an event, please contact me!
2 Corinthians 7:1 declares, "Therefore, since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God."