- Are you responsible for managing UX in an international, large company in an B2B industry?
- Are you asking yourself how to improve the perception and practice of UX in your company?
- Would you like to regularly exchange with other UX managers / UX leaders about best practices and learnings from failing?
You have answered all three questions with a "YES!"?
Then join us for the first UX Strategy Roundtable DUS!
Here is what's on the menu:
- How to integrate UX into development (matrix organization, product teams, central/decentral UX team)
- How to communicate UX and educate other colleagues with different roles about a human centered mindset and the value of UX
- How to recruit / access / get real business customers (for UX research)
16:00 - 16:30: Welcome and enjoying some coffee and cake
16:30 - 17:30: Intro part: All participants introduce themselves and their companies, each max. 5 min, 1-2 slides
17:30 - 18:30: 2-Min-Keynote per topic by METRONOM folks, followed by an open discussion round. Additional topics we will collect and discuss in a lean coffee approach.
18:30 - 19:00: Presentation of results, feedback & wrap-up
19:00 - 20:00: Get-together including food & drinks
What to bring:
For the intro we would ask you to prepare 1-2 slides:
- Who are you, what are your responsibilities, how is your UX Team - organized?
- What are your three main challenges regarding improving UX in your company?
- What is your expectation regarding the UX Strategy Roundtable?
We are very much looking forward to an insightful afternoon with lots of knowledge sharing together with you!
Natalie, Daniel, Frederik and Christian