What we're about
Each month we run 3 different user experience (UX) events:
- UxMornings: A casual breakfast event from 8:30am to 10am CET every 1st Friday of the month. This is a hybrid event: Remote via Discord (invite link https://discord.gg/zjkWBFUCRE) and outdoor in Vienna, Austria, Europe.
- UxWien Book Club: Swap your pixels for dots per inch and join our Book Club! We get together every 3rd Thursday at 7pm and talk about (UX) design books.
- UX Vienna Evening Meetup: Talks and presentations every 2nd Tuesday of the month at 7pm CET.
All times are Central European Time (CET) = UTC+2h.
We are also available on Discord: https://discord.gg/zjkWBFUCRE
User experience (UX) events with Vienna’s creative community
You should be interested in this meetup if you are a
- User Experience / Interaction Design / Usability person
- CSS master
- HTML5 name dropper
- Something else I didn't think of
We will have talks and discussions about these subjects.
Our goal is to create a place where you can go to meet others with similar interests with whom you can chat with and teach or be taught by.
All experience levels welcome. We will try our best to keep the talks at an intermediate level so the largest number of members will find it interesting.
Thank you and we hope to see you soon!
BY PARTICIPATING AN EVENT YOU CONSENT TO THE RECORDING OF YOUR LIKENESS and authorize UxWien to use all recordings containing your likeness in any medium for any purpose.