What we're about
This group is for anyone who enjoys playing soccer. Come join us! Please carefully read the rules below:
• No tackles, pushing or any other aggressive play. We're not here to hurt each other.
• RSVP'ing is mandatory. There is a 32 player limit for the Saturday games and a 16 player limit for Wednesdays. If you're on the waitlist, or show up without RSVP'ing, you will not get to play unless one of the RSVP'ers does not show up.
• Make sure to cancel your reservation in advance if you won't attend an event.
• Arrive on time and leave either at half time or at the end of the game.
• Keep your egos at home. If you can't remain polite and friendly or if you have anger issues, then this isn't the meetup for you.
• If you kick the ball out, get the ball yourself so that someone else won't have to go after it.
• Switch goalies every 5-10 minutes. Nobody wants to stay in the goal forever. It can be very boring
Contributions help me cover the costs for the field reservations, lights, Meetup.com group subscription, soccer balls and equipment.
Ways to contribute:
Cash - bring it with you
Do I need shin guards and cleats?
Most of us use cleats to avoid slipping on the grass. A few people use shin guards. Both are optional but recommended.
Can I bring a guest?
Yes, but make sure there are open spots and that you RSVP the guest as well.
The organizer, nor any other members are to be held responsible for any injuries that occur during this meetup. We do try to play as friendly as possible (no tackles or aggressive play) in order to minimize the risk of injury.