What we're about
This group is for anyone who enjoys playing soccer. Come join us! The rules are few, but important:
• Bring a WHITE and COLOR shirt to every game.
• The cost to be part of the group is $50 per calendar year starting January 2022. Feel free to join us 4 games and see if you like it before deciding to pay. The money goes towards helping pay for the field lights during the spring, summer and fall which cost $30 / field, the Meetup subscription which is $180 / year, soccer balls and soccer goals. If you're only in town visiting or if you're 18 or younger, you do not need to pay.
• No tackles, pushing or any other aggressive play. We're not here to hurt each other.
• RSVP'ing is mandatory. There is a 32 player limit for the Saturday games and a 20 player limit for Wednesdays. If you're on the waitlist, or show up without RSVP'ing, you will not get to play unless one of the RSVP'ers does not show up.
• Make sure to cancel your reservation in advance if you won't attend an event, otherwise your next RSVP will be removed. Once you reach 3 "no shows", you will not be able to play for one month.
• Arrive on time and leave either at half time or at the end of the game. If you arrive late, you will have to wait until halftime.
• Keep your egos at home. If you can't remain polite and friendly or if you have anger issues, then this isn't the meetup for you.
• If you kick the ball out, get the ball yourself so that someone else won't have to go after it.
• Switch goalies every 5-10 minutes. Nobody wants to stay in the goal forever.
Ways to pay:
Cash - bring it with you
Do I need shin guards and cleats?
Most of us use cleats to avoid slipping on the grass. A few people use shin guards. Both are optional but recommended.
Can I bring a guest?
Yes, but make sure there are open spots and that you RSVP the guest as well.
The organizers, nor any other members are to be held responsible for any injuries that occur during this meetup. We do try to play as friendly as possible (no tackles or aggressive play) in order to minimize the risk of injury.
Upcoming events (4+)
Past events (370)
This content is available only to members