We've been playing UF since November 1st, 2009 and recently completed our 599th game. UF is a team oriented, competitive and fast paced game for adults and older kids. We play most weekends and occasional evening games mid-week. Games are capped at 26 players. Occasionally, we run a tournaments.
UF is not a league; there is no commitment to play. If you decide to play, you simply confirm when you can and show up. It's a great workout and a fun time with friends. Sportsmanship, teamwork and fair play are the most critical components of UF and a must for anyone who decides to compete. We have a code of conduct and we're serious about it.
For night games, we charge $7 to cover the fees for the lights and any additional money goes to our charitable efforts. Once a month, we'll have a GRATEFUL GAME where players are asked to contribut $5 each for charity.
In 2014, we raised just over $7,100 to help the Lazarex Cancer Foundation. In 2015, we raised $2,500 and provided 112 ($5,000) worth of microloans across the world through http://www.kiva.org . In 2016, we donated $2,750 to the City of Hope, $3,000 to Heifer International (6 cows), $875 to a local science teacher, $875 to Contra Costa Group Homes and $875 to Groceries for Seniors in San Francisco. In 2017 we devoted over $4,300 to one of our own struggling with a serious illness. In 2018 we donated to a wider variety of charitable organizations to include: $200 to Wikipedia, $400 to City of Hope, $200 to Animal Rescue Foundation, $200 to Upward Roots, $200 to Shriner's Hospitals, $200 to Contra Costa Food Bank, $100 to KIVA and $225 to KIVA mircoloans, $175 to the American Red Cross, $200 to No One Left Behind, $200 to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and $400 to Kids Against Hunger. In 2019, we plan to continue sharing our good fortunes.....
To learn more and get on our invite list, e-mail, call or text Aaron Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 925.323.9409.
How we play:
1. If you don't know how to play, we'll teach you. Everyone is welcome!
2. Good sportsmanship, safety and respect for the game rules is absolutely non-negotiable. Ultimate Football is meant to be be fun and competitive for all players.
3. We start and end each game as friends and we treat eachother with respect. We help eachother on the field and we keep the comments positive and we involve everyone in the game.
4. We show up on time, ready to play and we keep our status updated if our plans have change.
5. Hope to see you on the field. Ultimate is great fun and exercise!