Hello Future Travelers and Welcome to Ultimate Experience Abroad!
We specialize in bringing like-minded wanderlust travelers together from various backgrounds that enjoy change, cultural aversion, building friendships and traveling in a fun group setting! We create and plan stress-free, affordable, payment conscious, international and domestic trips.
Since 2012, we have traveled to London, Belgium, Austria, Germany, France, South Africa, Indonesia, Singapore, Barbados, St Lucia, St.Kitts, Puerto Rico, Washington DC, Aspen, Bali, Dubai, Iceland, Peru, Amsterdam, Paris, Morocco and Switzerland just to name a few places.
Click the link below to see how much fun we had in Bali, Indonesia hosted by CurlFriends Abroad!!!
Group trips and rates are based on the participation of 20+ members in order for a trip to remain on our calendar of events. If a posted trip doesn't meet the required number of participants, it will be removed from the calendar. We suggest members not to schedule their flights until a trip has been confirmed.
Domestic trips are planned during various weekends throughout the year.
• We ask each member to treat each other with respect.
• It's very important when we are traveling together, that everyone is on time to keep others from waiting and because we keep a tight escorted tour schedule.
• PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE ONLY RSVP Yes for events that you plan to attend. It’s always important that we accurately forecast attendance at our host venue. If you are unable to attend an event, please update your RSVP, at least two days before start time. This will allow us enough time to update our host venue.
• Members who have been marked as a NO-SHOW 3 times, will automatically be removed from the group without notification.
• In order to stay abreast of events, changes or cancellations, you must allow the Organizers or event planner to contact you via meetup notification email, especially for events you have RSVP’d. Take a moment to check your meetup.com (https://www.meetup.com/) email notification and message settings to make sure you have allowed contact.
• Lastly, please post a profile picture of yourself. This makes it easy for us to spot you at events.
1. International RSVPs: We limit some trips to 20-40 travelers. Smaller groups will allow everyone the opportunity to connect with their fellow travelers and hopefully make new friends and travel buddies whenever you're not traveling with Ultimate Experience Abroad.
2. Trip RSVP Non-Refundable Deposit Policy (3 days): Once the deposit due date has been posted and you select "YES" you will have 3 days to pay a non-refundable deposit to confirm your YES RSVP. If the minimum non-refundable deposit has not been received within 3 days, your RSVP will be changed to NO. You will have the opportunity to change it back to YES, based on space availability, but will only have 1 day to pay the required non-refundable deposit (limited to 2 RSVP attempts). This policy is being implemented to provide accurate numbers for our trips and to make sure we secure the accurate number for our vendors.
3. Auto-Billing (recurring monthly payment): All trips are billed on a monthly payment plan or you may pay in lump sums as long as you are current per the monthly schedule. You must enroll in automatic billing. Recurring charges are billed 1st of each month until the final due date . Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and all subsequent payments will be charged accordingly.
4. Trip Itinerary: Itineraries are sent out 6-8 weeks before departure date. This will allow for any scheduling changes with airlines, transportation or tour operators to be confirmed before our departure. Please note, times are subject to change upon arrival, even after confirmation.
5. Trip Conference Call & Meet/Greet: Conference Call/Meet/Greet are scheduled 3-4 weeks with only those traveling on the trip before departure to go over the itinerary and to answer any questions about the trip.
Finally, you took the first step in joining a group with similar interests such as, meeting new friends, socializing and traveling. Now, you need to take the next step by becoming an active member which means signing up for an event or two to make this journey a reality.
Thank you, Trina Smith and Tonya Henderson-Smith Managing Partners, Ultimate Experience Abroad
All group trips are planned and scheduled by Ultimate Experience Abroad organizers.
"Let's Hit the Road and Have Some Fun"
All policies and discounts, if applicable are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the organizers, Trina Smith and Tonya Henderson-Smith. *Discounts, if applicable are only available to active members. All participation in any Ultimate Experience Abroad social and travel events are strictly voluntary and members may be photographed or recorded for use of UEA. Members and invited guests are to assume all risks when participating in any scheduled events and release Organizers, Group Leaders and Hosts from any liabilities related to a Ultimate Experience Abroad event.