What we're about
The purposes of the "United Sangha for World Peace” meetup:
- To promote Buddhism of all traditions: Theravadin, Mahayana, Vajrayana
- To advocate No-killing through the promotion of plant-based diet. We believe in the compassionate treatment of all sentient beings including the animals.
- To promote the practice of meditation and returning to inner peace.
- To promote the understanding of philosophy of cultivating tolerance and compassion.
- To make our community, country and planet Earth a more peaceful, secure and better place to live.
- To donate the proceeds to benefit the community.