Do you have an annual pass but not enough excuses to use it? ME TOO. If you live anywhere in SoCal and want to meetup at Universal Studios on Saturdays and/or Sundays, this group is for you!
I'm coming from OC and can meet anyone at Union Station to take the red line. If you live closer to the park, we can also meet at the shuttle drop-off.
Let's spend the day at the park and eat at Universal City Walk. I just need to plan the day in time to catch the last train back to OC, so because it's a weekend, I probably need to leave the park no later than 5:30PM. (Others are totally free to stay later if they live closer.)
Some ground rules:
1) You must post a picture of your clear and visible face. Sorry, I know some people are uncomfortable with this, but it helps me know you are not a bot, and it will help me find you at the Meetups.
2) You must use your first name in your profile pic. Same as above. First names/nicknames are fine. I just want to know you're a real person before I agree to meet you.
3) This is not a dating/singles group.
4) We need a minimum of three people for an event to move forward. This ensures that I don't end up by myself at the gate with a bunch of no-shows. If there are fewer than 3 people RSVP'd on the Friday before, the event will be cancelled.
5) NO SOLICITATION. This is not a pitch group for your screenplay, MLM or other product or service.