Summer 2019 is the Summer of the Standard Library for Utah C++ Programmers!
This month, Richard Thomson will give us a refresher on algorithms in the standard library (https://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/algorithm) and how to incorporate them into our code. Topic we will cover include:
* How do algorithms relate to containers and iterators?
* How do I reason about algorithmic complexity?
* Why should I prefer algorithms over raw loops? (See Sean Parent, "No Raw Loops" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH6sSOr-yk8#t=2m10s)
* Non-modifying algorithms
* Modifying algorithms
* Sorting/partitioning algorithms
* Writing your own algorithms
Food will be provided, so please RSVP for a proper head count.