What we’re about
This group is for anyone interested in learning more about web development, particularly related to Ruby/Rails & other applicable languages/frameworks.
We have several chapters, or brigades which hold meetups and events frequently
• Salt Lake County Ruby Brigade (slc.rb)
• Downtown Ruby Users Group (DRUG)
• Utah Valley Ruby Brigade (uv.rb)
• Layton Ruby Brigade (layton.rb)
• Logan Ruby Brigade (logan.rb)
• St. George Ruby Brigade (stgeorge.rb)
At the monthly meetups, generally there is a presentation or two, or group activities, and always good conversations/activities related to things happening in the Ruby, Ruby on Rails, and general software development world. We also tackle cover good software development practices, and many of the emerging technologies, front-end frameworks, ops tools, responsive design, and mobile technologies.
If you want to follow more closely, join the google group as well! https://groups.google.com/forum/#!categorie...