Let’s get together and translate everything WordPress!
Save the date: 11 May 2019, Saturday will be the 4th edition of Global WordPress Translation Day (GWTD4).
Time: 11 AM to 4 PM
Venue: (Pooja Infotech) 24, Pujer Complex, Opp Golden Silver Appartment, Subhanpura, Vadodara, Gujarat[masked]
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/Z67yrGco4YN2
Be part of a 24-hour global event which will include an online live-streaming event and offline local Meetups in multiple locations.
No previous WordPress translation experience is required. Translation is generally from the English (US) text available.
At this event we will:
- Get started with translating WordPress plugins, themes, and other projects
- Translating WordPress English to Gujarati language
- Share translation tips and tricks with each other
- Get to know global polyglots contributors via the WordPress international channel on Slack (#polyglots-events)
- Watch and/or share live stream videos of sessions and panels about WordPress translation (for more information, visit https://wptranslationday.org )
You will need a WordPress.org ID to take part. You can register an account from https://login.wordpress.org/register if you don’t have one yet.
Resources for organizers and participants:
- Getting Started Guide: https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/handbook/about/get-involved/first-steps/ [or its translation in your language]
- Glossary: [e.g. https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp/dev/ja/default/glossary ]
- Style Guide: [e.g. https://codex.wordpress.org/fr:Effort_de_Traduction ]
- How to join Slack: [http://chat.wordpress.org or your local Slack information, if you'll be using it]
- WordPress Translation FAQs: https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/handbook/frequently-asked-questions/
- Share pictures, videos, and conversations at the event using the #WPTranslationDay hashtag on social networks: https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/handbook/about/get-involved/guide-organize-a-local-event-on-global-wordpress-translation-day/#share-pictures-and-videos-from-your-event
The venue for the meetup is sponsored by PoojaInfotech (https://poojainfotech.com/)
Q: Do I need to be a WordPress geek or developer to attend this?
A: No Anyone can join this meetup.
Q: laptop is required?
A: Yes! Please carry your laptop.
Q: WiFi will available at Venue?
A: Yes! Free WiFi at Venue.
Q: Is this a free event?
A: Yes absolutely It's free.
Contact Number: [masked]