What we're about
HRM 101 Course Description:
This course teaches basic Heart Rhythm Meditation (HRM), the method of feeling your heartbeat and synchronizing your breath to produce a rhythmically-changing heartrate. This heartrate pattern gives cardiac strength and emotional power, and makes living from the heart attainable. HRM is fundamentally unlike other kinds of meditation in both intent and technique. Some of the topics we'll cover:
· A method of breathing that will increase your mental clarity. Feel your brain light up with a surge of new energy!
· How to find your heartbeat and listen to it. The sense of well-being is immediate and exhilarating.
· How to create a rhythmic heart rate for improved heart health and a sense of peace and relaxation.
· How to harmonize the heartbeat, body pulse, breath and brain waves. This triggers a radiant emotional state that enables a heart-centered life.
You will not only learn the method of Heart Rhythm Meditation, you will learn to apply what you've learned in your own life. You will learn to connect with your heart by synchronizing your heartbeat, your breath and your mind, and the physical sensations to look for so that you can track your own progress. The practices have been designed to be done anywhere: while sitting, walking, standing or even lying down.
By the end of this workshop, you will have tangible benefits to bring into your life. Learn how to...
· Increase Energy
· Stabilize your heartbeat
· Develop full concentration
· Make decisions with confidence
· Become more intuitive
· Reduce and function well under stress
· Restore optimism
· Develop deep and meaningful relationships
· Create lasting change
· Be guided by your heart
Unlike other forms of meditation, the idea is not to get rid of thoughts. One actually keeps the mind focused and in conjunction with abdominal breathing, the sub-conscious is freed up. I have completed a two year very intensive Masters program in Heart Rhythm Meditation and am certified to teach this course. I have been meditating for 20 years and this is by far the best form of meditation I have tried. For the purposes of personal and spiritual growth, in addition to meditation, I have studied and practised shamanism with the Foundation for Shamanic Studies and individual shamans, received certification in Intuitive Feng Shui from Denise Linn and have a diploma in Jin Shin Do Acupressure. I have also attained Reiki Master and completed Yoga Teacher Training. Mind, body and energetic healing have been a priority in my life for over twenty years. Heart Rhythm Meditation is my passion and I would be most grateful to share it with you. Please let me know if you are interested! In light and love, Cheryl Stelte 778-689-9875