What we're about
The Vancouver Rust meetup group is a group of programmers who are currently or interested in using Rust for personal or professional projects.
We meet weekly for study/mentor hack-nights, and have quarterly talks. If you have a talk you would like to give to our community, let us know!
As a community of Rustaceans, we adhere to the Rust Code of Conduct (https://www.rust-lang.org/conduct.html).
Rust Learning Resources
• The Rust Book (https://doc.rust-lang.org/book/)
• New Rustacean (http://www.newrustacean.com/) (Podcast)
• Rust Learning Resources (https://github.com/ctjhoa/rust-learning) (Github Repo)
• intermezzOS (http://intermezzos.github.io/book/)(Kernel Development with Rust)
• Exorcism (http://exercism.io/languages/rust)
• AreWeWebYet? (http://www.arewewebyet.org/)
• RustFmt (https://github.com/rust-lang-nursery/rustfmt)(format your code to Rust standard)
• SublimeRust (https://github.com/rust-lang/sublime-rust) (Sublime plugin for Rust)