addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

VegNet Bend Message Board › Black Sesame Pink Spring Rolls

Black Sesame Pink Spring Rolls

Ciree L.
user 4287784
San Rafael, CA
Post #: 15
I don't measure too much so this is a generalization. Grind 4T black sesame seeds and 4T pepitas in bean grinder.
Put that in a food processor with 2 cloves garlic, 5T raw ginger, 1T turbinado or your fave vegan sweetener, 1/2 ts.p peanut butter, 2T olive oil and 1/2 tsp. sea salt. Grind it to a paste and set aside.

Put 1C cauliflower in processor and chop finely. Set aside.

Make 1C strong Tazo Passion tea and pour on a plate.

Chop long slivers of red cabbage (about two fists full) and set aside.

Bake about the two hands full each of long, thick potato and squash slices tossed in olive oil, salt and pepper, on a cookie sheet until tender.

Completely wet a rice paper wrapper with pink tea (I like Three Ladies Brand from Thailand and my blog tells where to get some of these ingredients online) and set it on a big dinner plate.

Make lines of each of your ingredients just left of center on the wrapper so they are tightly close together. Roll it up! Eat it! Laugh and run around the house!