addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Vegetarian Dining Club Message Board › Downtown Culver City - June 15 - "Summer in the City"

Downtown Culver City - June 15 - "Summer in the City"

Tony
user 7168829
Beverly Hills, CA
Post #: 45
I know this is last minute, but I just found out about it:

Downtown Culver City - June 15 - "Summer in the City" - 5PM to 9PM

http://www.downtowncu...­

http://www.downtowncu...­

http://culvercitytime...­

June 15 Featuring:

Los Angeles based indie folk / jazz trio Smithfield Bargain
Renowned Street Artist Julio Jimenez
Plus
Hot Summer Nights Food & Drink Specials, Live Music, Performing Artists,
Screamin' Deals & Retail Steals from a record number of participating businesses.

It's getting hot outside, but it's cooler than ever in Downtown Culver City!

We encourage visitors to carpool to the event and either valet park, or park for 2 hours free in once of our 3 available public parking structures; the Ince structure near Trader Joe's is preferred. Please do not park in downtown's residential neighborhoods.

Native Foods - Live entertainment from local performers, dessert and organic wine samples on our heated patio.
Tony
user 7168829
Beverly Hills, CA
Post #: 47
Well, there were there were orange balloons everywhere and plenty of people eating at the various restaurants on Culver Blvd and there was musical entertainment outside at several spots. But other than that, it kind of blew. I arrived at Native Foods at 5pm. Nothing was going on that early. I waited around talked to the manager for awhile. He told me that there would be dessert and wine samples later on and musical entertainment. A friend came by at 6pm and we talked for awhile and then he said he would come back in an hour. So then I walked around for a bit and came back. My friend came back at 7pm and we talked for awhile. There still were no dessert or wine samples or musical entertainment. Finally at 7:15pm a tray with small cups with bite size pieces of their vegan cheesecake was put out on the patio. Also a tray with some tiny paper cups with about 1/4" of white wine was put out. That lasted for 5 minutes. Then a guy with a guitar started playing. We then left.