addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Jennifer C.
user 12054654
Ventura, CA
Post #: 2
I had a stop loss set at 35.56. Friday it gapped down to the low of 34.51 so I my brokerage sold it. Can anyone give me any insight that would have prompted me to sell it sooner? Thursday it moved lower on high volume; was that my clue?
Christopher D.
ChrisDav
Ventura, CA
Post #: 3
I would say that was a clue. The fact that it reached the top of the gap up area, and didn't break through, but instead came down hard for two days also was not positive? Why was your stop loss so large?

Lets discuss this during our next meeting. It looks like a wonderful stock pick to analyze.

Chris