What we're about
**** Welcome to the The Victoria Office 365 Users Group ! ****
We are a group of people located in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada that use Microsoft Office 365 and related technologies.
#VicO365 User Group Members are:
• Interested in learning more about Microsoft Office 365 technologies.
• Looking to meet and network with other people using Office 365.
• Want to to hear about news and announcements related to Microsoft Technologies.
• Excited to share tips and techniques with other users.
**** Frequently Asked Questions ****
What types of topics do you cover?
We cover topics such as File Storage and Collaboration, Email, Calendars, and Contact Management, Task and Project Management, Chat, Conferencing, and Social Networking, Productivity Tools, Forms, Small and Enterprise Business Applications, and other related topics.
What are the specific Office 365 technologies discussed in this group?
• SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
• Outlook Mail, Calendar, and People.
• Tasks, To Do, Planner, and Project Online.
• Skype for Business, Teams, Newsfeed, and Yammer.
• Office Online, Word, Excel, OneNote, and PowerPoint.
• Forms, PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI.
• Visio, Bookings, and StaffHub.
• Delve, Stream, Sway, Dynamics 365, Groups, Graph, MyAnalytics, Azure, and more!
I want to speak a future #VicO365 Event! Where do I sign up?
Submit your information here (https://itgroove.typeform.com/to/wPQAkB) and the organizers will reach out to you.