Let's get together for food, drink, live performance, movies, games, and more - fun social events that can spark conversation, create connection, and help build community.
A few ideas to get us started - OUTstages, drag shows, weekend brunch, after work Happy Hour, Wicked Wench events, Pride, the Belfry, Beer Fest, karaoke, book club, music bingo, Interactivity Board Game Cafe, coffee walk & talk... suggestions, anyone?
This is an inclusive group, with no age restrictions aside from 19+. While we're defined as a 'women's' meetup, we use an inclusive definition of “woman” and “female” and we welcome all trans, genderqueer, and non-binary people.
The top two reasons membership requests are declined are:
1. A problem with your profile photo.
2. A problem with your profile name.
Please read the following carefully to make sure you're adhering to both those requirements before joining.
- This is a private group. Only other members can see your membership status and profile, including name and photo.
- Profile photos must clearly show your face, without sunglasses, facing the camera. This helps us recognize each other when meeting for the first time.
- Please use the name you wish to be addressed as, whether that’s your real name, a nickname, or your chosen name. In other words, if it's not a name we can call you when speaking face-to-face, your membership request will be declined.