Let's photograph together and learn from each other!!!
The goal of the "Victoria & Vancouver Island Nature Photography Group" is to bring like minded nature photographers together to share and learn from each other (indoor Meet Ups as well as outdoor field trip Meet Ups).
I think it is awesome that we can help, encourage, and support each other as we further our creative development throughout our photographic journey.
Organized field sessions around Victoria and the south coast up to Port Renfrew will be led by myself, Dave Hutchison (full time professional nature photographer). For more information about myself, please visit http://www.davehutchison.ca
All skill levels are welcome for Social Meet Ups. From time to time, specific Meet Ups with specific teachings will be aimed at specific abilities levels and termed as such in the write up. Any questions, please send me a message.
Topics covered in future Meet Ups will include:
"It is NOT about the camera"
"What do you see, sense, and feel in Nature"
Code of Conduct (both for online discussions and in person Meet Ups):
- be careful / conscious about what you say regarding someone or somebody. Only say online what you would say to someone in person face to face.
- stay on topic.
- refrain from abusive language and/or offending material.
- and I am sure I will have more to add in the coming days and weeks.
Semi-annual maintenance fee
- $5 every six months to cover operating costs of the platform itself. Due June 30 and Dec 31 each year.
- No refunds on paid events, unless I am not able to make it due to illness or injury.