What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
A nice riverside walk along the Thames from historic Henley through the woods above the town. The walk is an easy flat walk with some slight inclines mid-way.
- This is a casual social meetup and not a business or guided tour, all participants must assume responsibility for their own safety and actions
- You are also responsible for your own train ticket, please arrive early enough to buy one or obtain one in advance
- Please read the walk description and consider if you are physically fit enough to go on this walk
- Please wear appropriate shoes/footwear
We will catch the 9:57am train from Paddington to Henley-on-Thames (with a change at Twyford).
Suggested items to bring:
- Drinking water
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Warm / Waterproof outerwear in case the weather turns
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hats
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me