February is again a React & GraphQL combo. But this time it is Dovydas Čeilutka and Martynas Bardauskas. Also instead of React+native and GraphQL+web, the stories will come from React+web and GraphQL+native background.
18:00 Get-together over food and drinks
19:00 Learning React in 2017 by Dovydas Čeilutka (https://twitter.com/dovydasceilutka)
20:00 GraphQL: Take Two by Martynas Bardauskas (https://twitter.com/mbardauskas)
21:00 Afterparty at the meetup stage
Parking options: yellow zone all around the venue.
Learning React in 2017
In this presentation I'm going to talk about our journey to React and what we have learned during this process. I'm going to present our initial motivations for switching to React, our React learning experience and the practices which we have established in our company, because of that. Finally, I'm going to give you a blueprint on how to learn React in 2017.
GraphQL: Take Two
The talk will cover only GraphQL as a server, starting with the basics, we’ll do a deeper dive with actual code. I’ll explain our use case and lessons learned. Also some insights into main concerns and possible solutions.
Talks for upcoming meetups are accepted via:
- a reply to this message
- the CFP form (https://goo.gl/forms/i11K23CzqDC9Dzpu2)
- [masked] email
- @VilniusJS (https://twitter.com/vilniusjs) Twitter
- #vilniusjs (https://uglt.slack.com/messages/vilniusjs/) Slack (join here (http://uglt.herokuapp.com/)) (http://uglt.herokuapp.com/))
- Vilnius.js (https://www.meetup.com/messages/?new_convo=true) Meetup
- @VilniusJS (https://facebook.com/VilniusJS/) Facebook