The purpose of this Meetup group is to help women get out and have fun camping and getting together! Trailers, tents, RV's, cabins, motels. As long as we are having fun.
You must know someone in the group who can vouch for you. We are women camping alone and safety is a priority. You will be asked to attend an event with your sponsor prior to membership.
Residing in Oregon is not a requirement! We just want to get together, sometimes on short notice, we don't want to travel for hours before we get to start having fun!
By joining this site, you agree to hold harmless any hostess. All meetups are at your own risk! A hostess is in no way responsible for accidents that may occur at a meetup, or travel to and from a meetup. Please act responsibly.
1. You must be female and age 40 years or older.
2. No kids or males allowed except for special meetups designated by the hostess of the meetup.
3. Pets allowed by permission only from the campground and the hostess. All pets must be leashed when outside of the trailer or cabin and not allowed in areas when food is being served. If your pet does not "play well with others" please leave them at your campsite.
4. Campouts and get-togethers are to be relaxing, enjoyable, and drama free occasions. Respect each individual and treat them as you would want to be treated.
5. Once a campout has been planned, please respect the hostess and let her execute the vision she has for her campout.
7. Cancellations; If you make reservations for a campout and you see that you have to cancel, please notify the hostess as soon as you know you are unable to attend. Deposits may be non-refundable but transferrable. If a hostess secures campsites and you have agreed to take a site, it is your responsibility to sell the site if your plans change. You will not receive a refund from the hostess.
8. If you attend less than one meetup a year you may be dropped from the VWWT
9. Dues for membership are $10 a year to cover the cost of the website and help hostesses defer some of the cost of their event. Non-payment of dues will cancel your membership.