The Vegan Maker and Craft fair was such a success last year we had people asking us to have it twice a year! Although twice a year isn't in our bandwidth right now, we are committed to having it once a year moving forward.
The second annual Vegan Maker and Craft Fair will be on November 24th, from 2-6pm. This year we have reserved both the dining hall, and the annex at Taborspace, which will enable us to have a larger event with even more vendors!
This will be an opportunity for the public to see the talent of 30+ local vegan makers and crafters, and support their crafts. Think of it as Crafty Wonderland on a smaller scale featuring vegan crafts and goodies.
Please share the event, and invite ALL of your friends in the Portland/Vancouver/Metro area.
We look forward to seeing you at the Second Annual Vegan Maker and Craft Fair! :)
Who is participating!
* Ami - You Think You Know Me card game
* Betty "Veganlicorne" - t-shirts, jewelry and more
* Cassandra "Sewcontrari" - Sewn items and earrings
* Christa "Paolucci Art" - Illustrations on cards, prints etc
* Crystal - Organic salves and balms
* Cynthia "Wildehaus" - Handmade home decor
* Deb - Vanilla and Jams
* House of Dreams Cat Shelter - Crafts and Baked Goods
* Jude "Earth Raven Handcrafts" - Jewelry and textiles
* Kayla "Goodosfordoggos" - Dog Treats
* Leslie "Cat Art" - Cat paintings and prints
* Lisa "Sao Noi" - Savory sauces
* Matt "Haus of Gloi" - Bath and Body products and perfumes
* Meg - Hand painted ornaments, prints, postcards and more
* Nancy "Word Pictures" - Notecards made from photos
* Karen "Radd Things" - Cat toys, flower pots, ornaments
* Ros "Snackrilege" - Sandwiches and shirts
* Tia "Pouring With Love" - Herbal and Aromatherapy product
* Winter "Vegan Villian" - GF baked goods and dog treats