Vixens & Vino is a social group for women in their 20’s, 30’s, and early 40’s. We are not your typical women’s brunch or happy hour group! This is a group of women that really know how to have a good time and love living life to the fullest! We strive to promote an environment where we can just let our hair down, get a little wild have a great time doing it! We are professional, educated, inviting, down-to-earth women that love to have fun while also building meaningful friendships and networking with other like-minded women. We believe the initial friendships established in this group can grow into tightly knit bonds of best girlfriends if we accept and honor all of the women that join. Think of this group as your extended family of sisters, your sorority after college!
Our group is open to all relationship statuses, single, married, divorced, boyfriend, it’s complicated. However, most of our events will likely appeal to the single girls, but if you are married or have a boyfriend but still know how to have a good time, you are welcome to join us. Just leave those Boyfriends/Husbands/Friends that are boys at home.
Our monthly social events in Orange County and Los Angeles areas will include: lots of girls night out events at hot spots, many with theme dressing and/or costume components, Santa Pub Crawls at Christmas time, wine nights, taco Tuesdays, dancing, weekend getaways, Vegas trips, beach bonfires, Sunday Fundays, and many more.
We want this group to be a close knit group of true girlfriends and prefer quality over quantity. If you are NOT interested in developing and maintaining real friendships with the girls, this may not be the group for you. This is not a casual networking only group.
We have a no drama policy! This is a fun group, not a drama group! We are all adults and past those teen years of “omg Sally, did you hear what Beth said”. If you have a disagreement with someone, please address it with them outside of the group and work to resolve it. If the organizers become aware of an issue, it will be handled by asking both parties not to rsvp to the same event until the hatchet can be buried.
Please make sure to upload a current photo so we know who you are and can recognize you at the events.
**NOTE – This group is about cultivating female friendships and letting loose and is not a target for soliciting goods or services through events. We do not post home-based business parties (candles, Tupperware, Pampered Chef, etc.) and anyone requesting to join the group with a 'business and/or marketing intent' will be denied. We do welcome advertising to our members as a sponsor for our group; please feel free to contact us through the "Sponsor" button on this page. Thanks for understanding. **
Some basic rules and guidelines:
1) Please review the "About Us" page. We have many good tips and suggestions on how to make this a good experience for you and all our members.
2) We require a current photo of yourself to join. It makes it very difficult to find each other at events if there is no photo posted. Group Photos and scenery, although fun, do not give us a good idea of who you are.
3) If you have an event idea or would like to help plan or host an event and are not an organizer, please contact us and we would love to discuss the details with you. However, please note that we do not post home-based business parties (i.e. Tupperware, Candles, Pampered Chef, etc.) on our group.
4) We have a no flake policy! Please RSVP 'Yes' for an event only if you're sure you're able to attend. Space is limited and therefore some events fill up quickly. Additionally, organizers are often on the hook for minimum numbers at restaurants and bars. To that end, if you have (2) or more 'No Shows' (meaning you RSVP'd 'Yes' but never 'Confirmed' for the event or showed up), you will automatically be removed from the group. In addition, we ask that you not RSVP 'Yes' but add a comment such as 'more of a maybe'. If you do, your RSVP will be removed, or you too will be moved to the wait list.
5) Lastly, usually about (1) week prior to the event we will send an email to those who RSVP'd Yes requesting that you 'Confirm' for that event. Please take a moment at that time to go to the event page, click on 'Update' (located next to the green GOING button) and add in comments section: 'Confirmed'. This step is important as most times we need an accurate headcount for reserved table. If you are unable to attend once that email is sent out, please kindly change your RSVP to 'Not Going', it frees up space for another member that may currently be on the 'Waiting List' for that event. Changing your rsvp with less than 24 hours’ notice counts as a No Show.
6) Show up!! Don't be shy, Come out, introduce yourself and most of all....have FUN!!!
Risks and Disclaimers:
All members of Meetup must agree to their Terms of Service. Section 6.2 specifically releases the Organizer and Assistant Organizers from any liability related to incidents that occur at Meetup gatherings. A copy of this Waiver is also posted on the Message Board.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Saturday, December 10, 2016 7:00 PM
Monday, December 26, 2016 2:00 PM