Volleyball, - with friends:) Here is your chance to make some volleyball friends. (Emphasis on friends)
Dues are ten dollars per year - payable in cash at your first event. Each outdoor play date is FREE after dues are paid. To us, volleyball is a fun time with friends, (while we play volleyball). This is a laid-back accepting group - as long as you have some experience and basic volleyball skills. If you are looking for cut-throat competitive volleyball, this is not the group for you. Also - if you have virtually no volleyball skills this is not the group for you.
We play at Creve Coeur Lake Park - at the Taco Bell Shelter volleyball court on Wednesdays. (The Taco Bell Shelter Volleyball Courts are on the southeast side of the lake by the kayak/bike rental gazebo - at the bottom of the hill on Marine Avenue.)
On Sundays we play at St. Ann Community Center. (So please watch the events listed to see where we are going to be.) We get to play there for $5.00 each Sunday.
Please note that if you do not attend at least one function every few months and/or have too many no-shows you may be removed from the group due to inactivity.
Here you will find a bunch of remarkably friendly and accepting people. Come one. Come all. See you on the courts! Jake
In order to join:
1. You must post a fairly close-up unobstructed pic of your face. Over-sized sunglasses, scenery, pets, etc. do not comply. If a group pic please explain which is you.
2. Respond to the profile questions/statements. (Without using this to advertise your wares, career, etc.)
3. You must be a resident of the greater St. Louis area.
4. You must have some basic volleyball skills and experience.
5. You must be at least 18 years old.
6. You must post your name, not initials, not a pseudonym. No honorifics, titles, (Dr, Baron, Prince,....), etc.
7. Pay $10 annual dues in cash. You can pay the dues at one of your first events. Renewal dues are due on January 1st of each year.