Volleyball, - with friends:) Here is your chance to make some volleyball friends. (Emphasis on friends)
Dues are ten dollars per year - payable in cash at your first event. Each outdoor play date is FREE after dues are paid. To us, volleyball is a fun time with friends, (while we play volleyball). This is a laid-back accepting group - as long as you have some experience and basic volleyball skills. If you are looking for cut-throat competitive volleyball, this is not the group for you. Also - if you have virtually no volleyball skills this is not the group for you.
In good weather we play at Creve Coeur Lake Park - at the Taco Bell Shelter volleyball court on Sundays and Wednesdays. (The Taco Bell Shelter Volleyball Courts are on the southeast side of the lake by the kayak/bike rental gazebo - at the bottom of the hill on Marine Avenue.)
During the winter on Sundays we play at St. Ann Community Center. (So please watch the events listed to see where we are going to be.) We get to play there for $5.00 each Sunday.
Here you will find a bunch of remarkably friendly and accepting people. Come one. Come all.
See you on the courts!
In order to join:
1. You must post a fairly close-up unobstructed pic of your face. Over-sized sunglasses, scenery, pets, etc. do not comply. If a group pic please explain which is you.
2. Respond to the profile questions/statements. (Without using this to advertise your wares, career, etc.)
3. You must be a resident of the greater St. Louis area.
4. You must have some basic volleyball skills and experience.
5. You must be at least 18 years old.
6. You must post your name, not initials, not a pseudonym. No honorifics, titles, (Dr, Baron, Prince,....), etc.
7. Pay $10 annual dues in CASH!!. (Please do not ask if we accept VENMO, PAYPAL, etc.) You can pay the dues at one of your first events. Renewal dues are due on January 1st of each year.