Calling all women entrepreneurs! Whether you work independently, as a crafter/ artisan, artist, or for an MLM company. Any women who could benefit from a community of like-minded women to bounce ideas off of and learn skills to help them succeed in today's market. This group provides professional Marketing/Social Media training in a fun, safe environment. Bringing together a group of a professional woman to network and offer comradery in the day to day struggles of entrepreneurship.
Why should you join? To have access to a professional marketing strategist who will teach you the tips and tricks to getting your content noticed. Enjoy meeting like-minded entrepreneurs in a fun relaxed atmosphere while making the right B2B connections.
Can there be multiple people from the same company? Yes, absolutely. the more the merrier. (Max 38)
Is this meetup affiliated with any other groups? Yes, its founder owns Sugar Me Sweet Events. An event management company that organizes private events and public shopping events. You have the option of joining the Sugar Me Sweet Events group of vendors to work various events put on during the year located North of Boston.
How much does it cost to be a WEN member? $5.00 for the year The yearly fee helps to defer the Meetup.com costs
* Be sure to check out the Discussions tab before you leave.
What do the training classes cost? Each class is $33.00 a Month
What do I get for the $33.00 Training class fee?
• One, 2-hour professional marketing/social media training class a month.
• One, 30-minute wine tasting class held before training at Total Wine and More
• During July + August, we will hold weekly webinar classes instead of going to Total Wine and More
• Advertisement of your Company on Sugar Me Sweet Events.com under the sponsor's tab (Your Company name, description and Website/Etsy address listed)
• Access to a members-only Facebook Mastermind Group - The Mastermind group offers various free social media/marketing training lessons and promotes interactions with other members.
• Members are the first to be notified of any new training classes and public shopping events.