What we're about
Come join us as we explore innovative strategies for deriving long-term cashflow from real estate investments. Whether you're buying your first owner-occupied duplex, running an Airbnb, building mini-storage facilities, or acquiring your 500th door, you'll be welcome here.
The focus of this group is on education, sharing experiences, and helping each other. In our our upcoming meetings, we will cover:
• how to identify and source cash-flowing properties or properties with opportunity for improvement
• financing programs available to first-time homebuyers to help build cash-flow portfolios
• Airbnb/VRBO/short-term rental property management, technology, and location selection
• traditional vs. hard-money financing, strategies for refinancing
• seller financing, deal terms, and negotiation approaches
• land use, zoning, and building opportunities
• resources for learning more about real estate
Come join us and let us know what you want to learn about!