WINGS (Women In Network Generate Success)
Now Has A New Chapter for the Erie, Brighton, Firestone and Surrounding Areas….
Meeting twice per month (2nd and 4th Tuesday morning of each month)
WINGS is an exciting new professional women's network group. Where you’ll have the opportunity to find genuine support, connections, referrals and ideas for each stage of your business journey.
Join today and learn the importance and power of networking and growing relationships with businesswomen who are committed to building heart centered success in both life and business and helping others do the same.
Visitors are always welcome.
We believe that the collective support, sharing of ideas and guidance of women leaders can never be over-rated.
Our focus is to champion you with opportunities to develop and embrace your unique gifts, network and connect with like-minded women leaders who care and support one another. We will also tap you into educational training and events designed to hone your skills and teach you how your business can take flight in the most amazing way.
• You will become a member of a dynamic group of women who are dedicated to greater success in their life, business, communities and the world.
• You will join leaders empowered to shine their uniqueness, grow, expand and test new ideas in a safe forum.
• You will be genuinely supported as you overcome challenges and your successes celebrated as you take flight with opportunities to play Bigger.
• You will engage in our twice per month morning meetings that provide a structured networking forum where you’ll share your business and enjoy educational opportunities.
• WINGS will be a valuable growth asset to your business, professional and personal development as you gain knowledge, build relationships, give to others and engage with vibrant women business owners, entrepreneurs and leaders.
One person per professional category.
We meet the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at
95a Bistro and Sushi
There is never a cost to visit!
Annual Membership Opportunities Available.
Jacquelyn has spent the last 25 years in the laboratory called life, owning successful businesses in a variety of industries including interior design, property and asset management, software and business strategist. Her passion is helping small business owners build businesses that work for them to, increase serious wealth, expand clients, leverage time, take inspired action and accelerate results all while having a life!