What we're about
The Women's Investment Network (W.I.N.) is a group of active women real estate investors and professionals contributing and empowering other women to advance in the real estate arena. Our focus is to pay it forward and give a hand-UP to other women looking to create wealth.
Do you want to discuss real estate with other women? Are you a woman looking to diversify your portfolio and increase your financial wealth through real estate? Tired of getting pitched products? Join other ladies like yourself in finding the resources you need to obtain financial independence.
2021 THEME: Be more active in achieving our physical and financial goals. Let's get rid of our Zoom butts together and talk shop while we network outdoors.
VISION: Women collaborating within various real estate industries from investors, flippers, landlords, attorneys, agents, appraisers, contractors, marketing advisers, suppliers, etc. affiliated in commercial and residential real estate. \
MISSION: Inspire and empower ladies by sharing honest feedback, advice and resources that will advance businesses and careers for women in all real estate industries.
INTERACTIVE MEETINGS: \
* Learn several techniques through group discussions \
* Share accomplishments that help women through experiences \
* Connect with other women in real estate related businesses \
* Discover ways to build wealth towards financial freedom \
WOMEN WHO ATTEND: \
* Experienced investors \
* Accountants and CPAs \
* Real estate and corporate attorneys \
* Appraisers \
* Title and Escrow Representatives \
* Insurance agents \
* Business experts and consultants familiar with real estate \
* Real estate marketing experts \
* Interior designers familiar with staging \
* Finance professionals \
* Realtors \
* Investment bankers for structuring IPOs and tips on selling portfolios or contracts \
* Real estate investment coaches \
* Other real estate business owners \
* Executives of real estate related vendors
There will be NO PITCHING or SELLING.
NOTE: This group is intended to be collaborative, giving and engaging. If you want more, give double.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want." -- Zig Ziglar \
DISCLAIMER: Women’s Investment Network is designed for the purposes of networking, sharing education and meeting other women with common business goals. It is each person’s responsibility to conduct their own due diligence upon working with others from the group.