Why do you need to attend this free evening event?
• You’ve got your gym membership and are all set to climb on the strength training equipment...you don’t REALLY know how to use it.
• You’ve seen other people get injured at the gym and you don’t want to be one of them.
• You’ve heard about the 30-minute session franchises where people are often supervised by poorly trained trainers making minimum wage — and clients get injured because they don’t understand the basics.
• You have a gym set up where you live and are just winging it without real knowledge of how to best use the equipment.
• Or, you know how to use the equipment, but you don't know the safest, most effective way to strength train.
Attend our complimentary event at Alive! Fitness Studio
This is a 1-1/2 hour seminar at our private fitness studio in San Carlos where you will learn how to:
• properly align and position yourself on strength training equipment
• have proper form and technique
• breathe properly to avoid exercise induced headaches
• create the correct order for your strength training routine
• other safety tips
There will be ample time for your questions.
Attendees will be given an informative paper, “Ten Tips for Powerful Aging”,
as well as a special offer just for those in attendance!
Location: 1556 Laurel St., San Carlos
Date: Wednesday, February 12th Time: 7:00PM – 8:30PM
Kindly RSVP at http://www.alivefitnessstudio.com/classes-events if you plan to attend.
Pick up the phone and call me at (650) 641-3586, ext. 2 if you have any questions!
Taru Fisher, WONN Board Member
CEO, Alive! Fitness Studio