Check out the area. Many WOA members are either new to the South Florida area or have been here for a while and want to see all the great places in our backyard. Join us on trips and you’ll visit:
· Pensacola, Ocala, and Orlando to the north offer river rafting and caves for exploring
· The east coast, offers the intracoastal, lagoons and cruise ships for Caribbean adventures
· The trails of the everglades, great for hiking, fishing and biking
· The Florida coastline, where we kayak, surf, snorkel and hunt for lost pirate treasures
· The west coast offers amazing camping, canoeing and tubing adventures
· South Florida with the beauty of Palm Beach, Miami and the Keys offers the ultimate "WOW" Outdoor Adventures
We offer a variety of trips, in a variety of locations, with a variety of skill levels. You'll find the perfect trips.
You can sign up for WOA trips solo. Almost everyone does. You’ll quickly meet new friends on your WOA trips. The "WOW" Outdoor Adventure Club is social, but not a singles club. You'll have a great opportunity to meet new friends.
VIP Membership is not required for "WOW" Outdoor Adventure Club trips, but we have options to help you make every weekend count outdoors.
We've designed our membership program to provide an option for everyone, whether you’re ready to join us for one trip, a trip approximately every month, or you crave the variety and can join us more often. The biggest benefit of VIP membership is discounted trips and services, but there are other benefits as well such as advanced notification of all trips, be the first to see all adventures and sign up, before the rest of the members.
“This is a group for anyone interested in hiking, camping, kayaking, etc. All skills levels are welcome. I started this group because to meet other outdoor enthusiasts. Looking forward to exploring the outdoors with everybody.”