What we're about
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE FOLLOWING: This is a group for those that would like to experience New Mexico and its amazing and varied enchantments. We explore places less traveled, enjoy physical exercise, make new friends, broaden our horizons and enjoy life to the fullest. Most of our activities are hikes. Some are social activities.
Our hiking focus is on the journey, secondarily on the destination. Our hikes are at a relaxed to moderate pace, and generally involve demand light to moderate physical activity (although an occasional hike will involve steep or strenuous walking).
So come join us on our journeys of exploration and discovery in this enchanting land of ours - and let's have fun!
Please Note: Wow We is a tool to bring people of similar interests together. Every member:
· Participates in any activity at his or her own risk
· Is responsible for determining his or her ability to participate in a given activity
· Assumes sole and full responsibility for his/her health, safety and physical well being. (The participation of a minor must be approved by the organizer in advance and requires the participation of a parent or legal guardian who will assume sole and full responsibility for the minor’s health, safety and physical well being.)
Each organizer reserves the right to decline a member’s participation or to place restrictions on participation.
Concerning membership: We do audit our membership on a monthly basis. If a person has not viewed our website within a 7 month period the member will be removed for non-participation. A member may also be removed by an organizer based upon conduct inconsistent with the reasonable expectations of Wow We.
Wow We does reserve the right to determine our membership.
Basic Tips for a Successful Wow We Experience:
- Be respectful of your activity leader and other participants, follow the trip leader’s direction and do not venture out on your own
- Participate in all activities in a friendly and positive manner
- Manage your posts (sign-ups): If you have posted onto an activity, you are expected to post out at least 48 hours before the activity in order to allow those on the waitlist to commit to participate. Shorter notice may be excused based upon extenuating circumstances.
- No religious or political discussion in the carpool or on the trail. You may find this hard to believe but not everyone thinks the way you do. Disregarding this rule is likely to get you removed from Wow We. People do not participate in Wow We to hear someone's political or religious drivel.