WaVE's GROW Roundtable - exclusively for CEOs of Tampa Bay post-revenue tech startups on the path to breakout success!
Designed for: chief executives and founders running post-revenue high-growth-potential tech startups in Tampa Bay that are on the path to breakout success. The GROW Roundtable enables members to gain fresh perspectives, make valuable strategic connections to prospective customers and investors, develop peer relationships and gain access to mentors to help you ﬁnd new solutions to real/current business issues, and reach breakout success.
Qualifications: The founder/CEO’s company must meet Tampa Bay WaVE’s GROW-level critieria with at least $1MM in annual sales and/or at least $1MM raised in a single investment round. (Typically, GROW Roundtable companies are or will be seeking their first institutional round of investment capital, although that is not a requirement.)
Program Benefits & Features Include:
• Monthly GROW-Only Peer Group Meetings held with a “local person of influence” to help you build your peer network and build strategic relationships. Past meetings have been hosted by Tampa Mayor Buckhorn, Chuck Sykes (CEO, Sykes Enterprises), Brian Auld (President, Tampa Bay Rays), Lee Arnold (CEO, Colliers International), etc.
• Generate Introductions To Clients And Potential Capital Sources via monthly one-on-one calls or in-person consultations with a dedicated GROW EIR (entrepreneur in residence) who is committed helping GROW companies with strategic introductions.
• Increase Visibility For Company Regionally & Nationally as a “Company to Watch”on WaVE’s website, collateral, blog, and signage in venture center. Also, various press and promoted speaking opportunities throughout the community.
• Social Media Boost For Your Company through WaVE’s social media coverage of your news and press
• Get Access To Qualified Professional Services, Mentors, Advisors, And Talent through the well-vetted WaVE Mentor Networks (70+ serial entrepreneurs, professionals, pitch/funding coaches, and other subject matter experts).
• Assistance With Finding Project-Specific Or Dedicated Student Interns.
• Unlimited Job Postings on WaVE’s job board and promotion of job postings
About Tampa Bay WaVE
Founded in June 2008, Tampa Bay WaVE is a 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to its mission to BUILD, LAUNCH, & GROW breakout tech companies in Tampa Bay. Today, Tampa Bay WaVE supports ~100 breakout potential tech companies “from cradle to Series A” through a variety of programs leveraging its BUILD-LAUNCH-GROW framework. Since launching the FirstWaVE Venture Center and Accelerator programs in March 2013, the companies supported have raised over $20 million in early stage capital and have created and retained over 500 jobs for the region!