addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Washington Abraham Hicks Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup Reports - 2006 Meetups - October to December

Meetup Reports - 2006 Meetups - October to December

Closed to new replies

This message board is read-only.

Teresa R.
Teresa_Rogovsky
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 223
NOVEMBER 24, 2006 - SILVER SPRING - We started late and more
than made up for it with invigorating talk about living the Law
of Attraction life. Newcomers Ann and Sharon jumped right into
the discussion. Good to see Tom who had been to the Reston
meetup and I met him at the Orion lecture a few weeks back.
Always good to see Wil, and our good friend Jim. Some of us
were able to stay a bit longer for more quotes, and then some
visiting before the meetup was done. Thanks to all for your
patience with the late start and the noisy venue.

Jim - "The quotes were great and the discussion at our table
was insightfully interpretive as the participants brought
considerable spiritual knowledge to the quotes."

Ronni - "Met some new people and saw some familiar faces too--
as usual, lots of food for thought and a gorgeous parking space
too!!!"

Teresa R.
Teresa_Rogovsky
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 225
DECEMBER 3, 2006 - RESTON

Marsha - "Wonderful! Dawn managed to weave all of our diverse requests into one meditation. I really felt like a thread in a beautiful tapestry. The meetup was synchronistic as always. There were some very deep quotes that gave us a lot to talk about and think about. There were 9 of us (one person had to leave very early), and we stayed in one group, which was great. We only got to go through one round of quotes because the discussion was so rich. Very cool."

Joanne - "very Reston, synchronicity abounding, it was awesome. "

Ronni - "This was one of those absolutely glorious meetups that you want to keep savoring as long as you can. Jim got us space in a great venue, Dawn's meditation got us all on the cosmic wavelength needed for a great meetup, and Joanne's questions were deliciously interesting and very profound, generating lots of satisfying discussion. Then yours truly proposed a walk around Lake Anne, which turned out to be quite magical, as we started during the day (around 4:30) so we could enjoy the beautiful homes and winding walkways, then found ourselves under a crispy cold night sky, and passing the sparkly Christmas lights on the balconies and on the plaza--all while enjoying wonderful Abe conversations. What else could you ask for??? "

Francesca - "The meditation was really relaxing . I learned a lot about myself and am at the begining of resolving some life issues."

Jim - "If I didn't know better I would suspect that Joanne fixed the quotes to answer all of our questions that went before and sum up the issue with Abe-like clarity. Reston is a great place to meet. The people were fun and the conversation lively and definitely leading edge."

Dawn - "Had a great time! Fun as always, including the walk around Lake Anne after! :)"
Teresa R.
Teresa_Rogovsky
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 226
THE "PROCESSES" MEETUP - Bethesda, December 14, 2006 - There were ten people at the Processes meetup. Marsha facilitated the Meetup Classic table where Leslie, Donald and Susan T. joined her for a discussion with the Abraham quotes. We then had two processes tables, one with Jim, Susan and Francesca, and another table with Ronni, Gary and myself. First the six of us did a process together (Jim volunteered for this), and then we split into the two tables where we worked separately to write out better-feeling thoughts, then shared them with each other.

When it was time for the photo, we had to practically pry some folks away from the Processes table -- then after taking the picture, when the rest of us were socializing, several people went right back to the tables to continue the processes. Very gratifying. (We did the written processes again on December 17th in Philadelphia, with great success.)

Here's what folks wrote afterwards about the Bethesda meetup:

Jim - "We divided into two groups. One group worked the classic discussion of Abe quotes, but my group worked on the Process of Balancing Contrasting Vibrational Frequencies. Although I thought that we spent too much time writing our own process, I learned, with the groups interaction, how to take my vibration to a higher place about the subject of my process. It was a fun change of pace and it works."

Marsha - "Very nice evening. We had 2 groups -- one for doing processes, and one for the regular discussion. I stayed in the discussion group. I love it when new people come and provide new insights. It gives me a fresh way to look at things -- very inspiring."

Ronni - "Some of us did the usual and some of us worked on using the Abe processes, which I found both educational and fun. Thanks, Teresa, for expanding our ways of feeling good!!!" (Thank YOU, Ronni!)

Susan T - "I really enjoyed meeting people who share this interest with me. I hope to attend more in the near future."

Teresa R.
Teresa_Rogovsky
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 227
BOXING DAY MEETUP - Reston, December 26, 2006 - It turned into a marathon! First there were 14 of us sharing holiday goodies and talking about Law of Attraction (no Processes table). Dawn started us with a guided meditation and some recorded music, then we gathered at three tables. Marsha facilitated a table with Sherry, Ronni, Pete and Debbie. Joanne did the honors with Ed, Dawn, Connee and David. And I sat with Donald, Jim and Susan. Then eight of us hung around afterwards, continuing the discussion until we had overstayed our welcome at the Community Center, and then five of us headed over to the coffee house at Lake Anne, were we talked on for another hour and a half. A very special day. Here's what attendees said about it...

Ronni - "Very much enjoyed the festive holiday energy as well as the goodies that everyone brought. A group of us continued our Abe conversations at the Lake Anne coffee shop after the meetup to maintain that wonderful sense of uplift and togetherness. Thanks to everyone for making this a special meeting!!!!"

Dawn - "Had a great time! :) "

Marsha - "Great meetup. Very nice meditation -- nice to know I have wings! We broke up into 3 tables. As always, we had a great discussion at my table. After a while, the quotes were following the conversation. Lots of good insights."

Jim - "Following a guided meditation by Dawn, we divided into three groups and discussed the Abraham Quotes. Although I am always brought into alignment from the Abraham discussions, today was particularly a good day for insightful quotes and 'reaching for more'. People also brought snacks and left over Holiday treats. A full stomach added to my contentment and satisfaction with the meet-up. After the meeting ended, five hardcore participants retired to the local Lake Anne coffee shop where we proceeded to continue the discussion until the manager turned out the lights to let us know that the shop was closing. This Holiday Meet-up was a great way to end the long weekend. Thanks to all who came."

Susan - "all good it is helping me remember to be the creator and of all the fun for the upcoming year"