Join us online for a Q&A with Karl Hughes of Draft.dev.
Karl's LinkedIn profile can be found here:
and the draft website can be found here:
This is an open discussion where Karl will try to answer some of the following questions:
1. How do you identify why employees join your company and why is this important?
2. How can you use writing to build your employer brand?
3. How can you engage your engineers in developing that brand?
4. I'm not a good writer, where do we start?
5. What are some basic tips for new writers?
6. How should new writers structure their writing?
This event will last for one hour (roughly).
This is a remote only event. By attending this meetup you grant permission to be recorded and/or streamed online.