What we’re about
The Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF) is an open source community improving the world's ability to deliver software with security and speed.
Join this meetup to meet other Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration enthusiasts to share practices, network, and explore introductory to advanced topics. This meetup is open to folks who want to meet anywhere on the East Coast
Upcoming events (1)See all
- Network event96 attendees from 67 groups hostingcdCon JapanAriake Central Tower, Tokyo
cdCon, the Continuous Delivery Foundation’s flagship conference gathers Continuous Delivery leaders, industry icons, practitioners, and open source developers in Japan for the first time. Join the CDF community and projects, including CDEvents, Jenkins, Tekton, and Spinnaker, in their endeavor to support digital transformation efforts and improve the world’s capacity to deliver software with security and speed.
This event is co-located with Open Source Summit Japan, taking place December 5-6.
- CFP Closes: September 10 at 11:59 pm PDT
- CFP Notifications: Week of October 16
- Schedule Announcement: October 19
- Slide Due Date: December 1
- Event Date: December 4
Past events (23)See all
- Network event34 attendees from 67 groups hostingContinuous Delivery Mini SummitThis event has passed