What we're about
**All new members must be approved by the group organizer to join. Membership is capped at 65 moms in an effort to provide more personal relationships with one another. Therefor everyone must apply for our "waitlist" and as spots open you will be contacted with an offer to join! * *
To be placed on the "waiting list" simply apply for membership and as space permits, we will text and message you (the messages are also sent via the email you provide) directly on meetup. With almost 60 moms on the "waitlist", the current average wait times typically vary around 9-12months. If we offer you a spot to join and do not hear back within 3 days, your application will be denied and offered to another person.
We are a group of very active stay-at-home moms living in Waukesha County, WI. We offer a wonderful opportunity to develop a great support system and lasting friendships for ourselves and our children!! We are the longest operating, most successful moms/kids group in Southern Wisconsin. We pride ourselves in maintaining a quality group, establishing life long relationships, and boast highly attended events all year long.
- Members must reside within Waukesha County.
- You must be a full-time stay at home mom OR work on a limited part-time basis.
- Members MUST attend at least 2 events per month to remain in the group. We have events occurring almost every day, sometimes multiple events per day.
- Our activities are for children ages newborn and up. (95% of our children are under the age of 5)
- For everyone's safety, we require a profile picture with you in it.
- There is an $11 non-refundable annual fee to join. This covers the cost of the Meetup website fees, as well as group-funded events such as a group Holiday Party, Easter Egg Hunt, Summer Picnic, field trips and more.
- MLM/Direct Sales/Network Marketing events, activities and solicitation of ALL kinds are not permitted. (Scentsy, Lia Sofia, Tupperware, Usborne, Young Living, Jamberry, etc). No soliciting of products, collection or sharing of member ingormation whatsoever in any fashion at anytime, including anything that would be considered a direct conflict of interest on our meetup site and our Facebook page.
MORE ABOUT US....
We are 65 Moms and over 100 children!
- We have 7 event coordinators and 1 group organizer located in different areas of Waukesha County who continuously schedule fun and interactive events for everyone involved. We meet up all over the county, so be prepared to get out there and explore! We get together for in-home play dates, visits to parks, museums, zoos, local attractions, splash pads, library story times, kid-friendly lunch dates, quarterly group birthday parties for the kids, Mom's Night Out activities and more.
- As part of your annual dues, the dues help to cover the following: A Mom's Christmas/Holiday Party, Easter Egg Hunt, Summer Pot-luck Picnic, Fall Photo Day, Halloween Party + and more is in the works.
- We offer an amazing volunteer driven + free meal delivery program called 'Angel Helpers' to new Moms after they give birth--2 hot meals a week for 1 month. Ask an organizer for more information if you are an expecting mom.
- We communicate to members via the Meetup.com chat feature and offer a private Facebook page for all our current and alumni moms to stay connected, ask mom/child related questions, etc.
- Many of our members have been with the group for several years and have come to appreciate the support and lifelong friendships established from being apart of this close-knit and very supportive group.
- Our moms represent a variety of ages (young 20's to mid 40's) as well as different ethnicities, cultural and religious backgrounds. All are welcome!