What we’re about
**All new members must be approved by the group organizer to join. Membership is capped at 50 moms in an effort to provide more personal relationships with one another. Therefore, everyone must apply for our "waitlist" and as spots open you will be contacted with an offer to join! Please note there is a yearly $11 fee to help cover the cost of the website/app. * *
To be placed on the "waiting list" simply apply for membership and as space permits, we will message you directly on Meetup (the messages are also sent via the email you provide). If we offer you a spot to join and do not hear back within 3 days, your application will be denied and offered to another person.
We are a group of stay-at-home moms living in Waukesha County, WI. We offer a wonderful opportunity to develop a great support system and lasting friendships for ourselves and our children! We pride ourselves in maintaining a quality group, establishing life long relationships, and offering highly attended events all year long.
- Members must reside within Waukesha County.
- Members must be a full-time stay-at-home mom OR work on a limited part-time basis. (** 90% of our events occur weekday mornings before noon **)
- Members MUST attend at least 1 event every month to remain in the group.
- Our activities are for children ages newborn and up. (Most of our children are under the age of 5).
- For everyone's safety, we require a profile picture with you in it.
- There is an $11 non-refundable annual fee to join. This covers the cost of the Meetup website fees, as well as group-funded events such as a group Holiday Party, Easter Egg Hunt, Halloween party, and more.
- MLM/Direct Sales/Network Marketing events and solicitation of any kind are NOT PERMITTED. (i.e. Young Living, Lip Sense, Usborne, Young Living, Rodan + Fields, etc). No soliciting of products, collection or sharing of member information whatsoever in any fashion at anytime, including anything that would be considered a direct conflict of interest on our meetup site and our Facebook page.
MORE ABOUT US....
We are 50 Moms and over 100 children!
- We have board members and event coordinators located in different areas of Waukesha County who schedule fun and interactive events for everyone involved. We meet up all over the county, so be prepared to get out there and explore! We get together for in-home play dates, visits to parks, museums, zoos, local attractions, splash pads, library story times, kid-friendly lunch dates, quarterly group birthday parties for the kids, Mom's Night Out activities, and more.
- As part of your annual dues, the dues help to cover the following: Mom's Christmas/Holiday Party, Valentine's Day party, Easter Egg Hunt, Halloween parade/party.
- We offer an amazing volunteer driven, free meal delivery program called Angel Helpers to new Moms after they give birth -- 2 hot meals a week for 1 month. Ask an organizer for more information if you are an expecting mom.
- We communicate to members via Meetup, email, and a private Facebook page for all of our current and alumni moms to stay connected, ask mom/child related questions, etc.
- Many of our members have been with the group for several years and have come to appreciate the support and lifelong friendships established from being apart of this close-knit and very supportive group.
- Our moms represent a variety of ages (young 20's to 40's) as well as different ethnicities, cultural, and religious backgrounds. All are welcome!