addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

We Are CHANGE Tampa Message Board Tampa 9/11 Truth Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Asleep behind the wheel

Asleep behind the wheel

A former member
Post #: 1
ASLEEP BEHIND THE WHEEL
We are awake. We feel, we breathe, we laugh, we love, we cry; we think for ourselves. We get angry when we are told what to do, how to live, what to think. Yet our daily lives are bombarded with a deluge of fabricated instructions which do just that. The agenda-oriented media controlled by a powerful few scares us into obedience with shock and awe techniques; diverting our attention from the truth at hand: We are being led like sheep into the wolves den! The Corporatetocracy and Banking establishments are puppeteered by the global elite, hell bent on achieving global domination by way of brainwashing, mass genocide, food control, and FEAR tactics. They are turning us against each other. And guess who’s helping them? Anyone who sits idly by and watches our rights trounced upon in plain sight; all under the ruse of National Security or public safety. It’s not about what cause you support, or what political party you affiliate with. It’s about your right to question authority if you feel it’s unjust. It’s about your right to LIFE, LIBERTY, AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. You don’t have to agree with your neighbor on everything, but at least agree that everyone has their right to their own opinion; WE MUST STAND UNITED ON THIS CAUSE. Mark Twain once said, “A nation is only an individual multiplied.”
A lot of us are asleep behind the wheel. They believe what is spoon-fed to them from preschool up through graduate school. They would rather shuffle along life doing exactly what they are told by the powers that be, ostracizing anyone who questions our society; labeling them crazy or an extremist. They form opinions without facts, just following the status quo. As long as I can remember, I have always had this underlying feeling there is more than I’m being told. In school, society, life etc. Like there’s a secret that is being kept from me. The feeling that it doesn’t matter who you vote for, because either party has the same hidden agenda, and that anyone else who runs for an office outside the normal parties doesn’t stand a chance. And I know I am not alone. I am in no way trying to sound condescending, I am merely trying to describe the way I feel the best way I can. I know there a lot of us who are “wise” to something brewing behind the sidelines. We need to awake the sleepers. Wake them up with trumpets blaring Revelry, help them to understand the severity of the situation. I want to get involved. I want to know how I can help. Please e-mail me with ways I can be of service. I want to do my part. “A nation as a society forms a moral person and every member of it is personally responsible for his society.”-Thomas Jefferson
The Government of the absolute majority instead of the Government of the people is but the Government of the strongest interests; and when not efficiently checked, it is the most tyrannical and oppressive that can be devised. Calhoun, John C.