This group is for people who live/work/like the Upper East Side and who want to make friends. Our mission is to connect New Yorkers who live or work in the same area and who want to be a part of a supportive community and make lasting friendships. It can be difficult to meet people in this busy city so we aim to make it easier with our various fun and welcoming events.
We have member dues that are $5 a year to help the organizer pay the meetup fees. You will be asked to contribute when you join and you will have 30 days to pay before meetup removes you. We hope you stay!
Some rules to make sure things run smoothly. We have long wait lists and lots of interest in this group. It's been so much fun to meet all of you and I'm very grateful for everyone's interest!
1. You must answer messages from the organizer within 24 hours. Download the meetup app or sign in periodically if you rsvp "going" to a meetup. You will be removed from the event if you don't respond to the organizer's message.
2. Update your rsvp if your plans change and you can't go to a meetup. This allows people on the waitlist to move up.
3. Two no shows and you will be removed from the group.
4. You must be 21 to join. We go to bars who frequently card.
5. You must have a profile picture of yourself so we can recognize you and at least your first name. No profiles with avatar pictures or pictures of places will be admitted into the group.