Growing a small business can be challenge. Meet and learn from other small business owners. Give and receive advice and support. Enjoy some lively group discussions.
* 6:00pm - 6:15pm - Arrivals and networking.
* 6:15pm - 7:00pm - Discuss the challenges you're both facing in pairs. Give/receive advice to each other. We will suggest topics to discuss. Alternatively, you're free to pick your own topic.
* 7:00pm - 7:15pm - Round-table group discussion.
* 7:15pm - 8:00pm - You will be paired-up with a different small business owner to give/receive advice. We will suggest a topic, or you're free to focus on whatever will be most beneficial for you.
* 8:00pm - Event finishes.
YOU WILL GET THE MOST FROM THIS EVENT IF:
* You run a small business - either self-employed, sole trader or a limited company.
* You're keen to grow your business.
* You're happy to meet new people.
* No pressure to share - only share what you want to share.
* No gossiping - keep what people tell you confidential.
* No selling - don't push your products/services onto people.
We will provide light refreshments. The Meetup will be run in our boardroom. There is plenty of free parking outside our office.
THIS IS A FREE EVENT.