Christmas blow out! OK, an exaggeration!
Also, please register at Skills Matter (https://goo.gl/y56yNB) (not compulsory, but helps tons).
● Rob Bateman - Away3D.com
● Roberto Lopez Mendez - ARM - Enabling inside-out tracking with SLAM and Vulkan on mobile
● James Turner - KDAB - Vulkan
● Olivier Cousin - Intel - SPIR V 1.1 and OpenCL 2.2
Emergency back up talk - "How to make a 3D Christmas card for your web site".
The rest of the evening will be eating, drinking, chatting and chilling.
Some pics below
● Pixel Spirit deck
● Google swag
● Khronos swag
● 32GB USB 3.0 flash drives
● Khronos related eBooks, info & articles (OpenGL, Vulkan WebGL)
● T-Shirts (so Christmassy)
Still trying to source moar schwag!
Food & Drink
There will be a tab at the bar (soft drinks available) and food provided (Christmas pizza, anyone?). Let me know if you have any dietary restrictions.
Details are still being worked out, so stay tuned.