Mark your diaries for our 93rd social mixer on 28th January, 2015 from 6:30pm - 9:30pm at Club 18 (http://www.club18.com.hk/contacts#/contacts/), 18-20 Lyndhurst Terrace, Central, Hong Kong.
We’ve lined up a fine selection of industry luminaries to kick off an unpredictable evening of forecasting digital marketing trends in 2015.
Our guest futurists for the evening are:
• Dominic Allon, Managing Director of Google Hong Kong
• Vincent Lau, eCommerce Director for Deckers (Asia Pacific)
• Winnie Cheng, Assistant eBusiness Manager for Colgate Palmolive (Asia)
• David Ketchum, Chairman of the Digital + Direct Marketing Association of Asia
To whet everyone’s appetite, here are my predictions for the year:
• Online advertising will become programatic and personal, but only a handful of brands and agencies will understand how to leverage it.
• Social media will find a way to convert buzz into bucks, led by the Asian networks.
• Mobile payment will become the norm in China, the USA will seek desperately to catch up.
• Fashion brands will realise that shoppers are ready for omni-channel retail.
• The media houses will take back content and find new ways to monetise it.
• Big data will become big insights but humans will remain unpredictable!
This event is presented in association with the Digital + Direct Marketing Association Asia (http://ddma.asia/), a renewed and revamped industry association that brings together the best of the Asia Digital Marketing Association, the Hong Kong Direct Marketing Association, HK Social and other affiliate digital, mobile and marketing industry groups from around the region.