What we're about
This Meetup group is for anyone who would like to have EFT--an easy, evidence-based tool--for overcoming stress, weight management, and general life hurdles. (See below for a more complete description of EFT.)
MONTHLY TAPPING GROUP (2nd Tuesday of each month 6:30-8pm):
Using EFT and group energy, you have the opportunity to process difficult emotions--whether weight-related, job difficulties, or whatever curveballs life might be throwing your way--in a community of compassionate and like-minded others.
• Conducted in a safe and professional way, with respect and confidentiality.
• Led by Liz Zélandais, certified Clinical EFT practitioner http://www.appliedlifetechnics.com (http://www.appliedlifetechnics.com/)
The 5-WEEK WEIGHT LOSS WITH EFT SERIES
Are you tired of overweight and diets that aren't sustainable? Would you like a tool that helps you relieve cravings and overcome emotional eating, while offering relief from life's stresses? If so, the 5-Week Weight Loss Series may be for you! It offers:
* Finding your maximum motivation
* Reducing trigger food cravings
* Overcoming emotional eating
* Increasing the desire for healthier foods
* Uncovering the reasons self-sabotage
* Addressing fears of failure
* Achieving greater personal peace
In over 100 clinical trials Emotional Freedom Techniques—also known as EFT, tapping, and energy psychology—has been demonstrated to be effective for a variety of psychological and physical condition and has been approved by the Veterans Administration for therapeutic use in its facilities. EFT is gaining wide popularity among celebrities, sports figures, psychologists, veterans, and just regular folks. This easy, evidence-based approach combines acupuncture (without the needles!) and psychology, using light tapping on acupuncture meridian points. In addition to studies in which it has been shown to be effective with weight loss, it has been used to alleviate physical and emotional pain, stress, anger, allergies, depression, grief and sadness, PTSD, and addictions. It has also been employed to improve relationships, performance (sports, sexual, business), body image, self-perceptions, and habits.