Looking for some quality human beings? New in town or your old friends moved away? Wanna socialize in a low key and inclusive environment? This meetup is for any female from 25-45 who is looking for quality over quantity in their friendships.
We hated the huge impersonal (and sometimes creepy) meetups we've attended in the past, so we keep most of our meetups small so no one feels left out.
We also aren't fans of RSVP-ing and then no one else showing up, or showing up an hour late, so we're trying to limit that here.
There are a few group rules:
• Assume everyone here is your friend, and treat them as such!
• Leave your drama at home, and the judgements to the courts.
• Straight, LGBTQ, single, married, asexual - every woman is welcome!
• Two strikes you're out No-Show policy (we are reasonable people, if there's an emergency we understand). We respectfully request that you un-RSVP as soon as possible in advance.
• Try, try, try to avoid being late, especially to time-sensitive events!
• If you're new, introduce yourself! If you're old, introduce yourself! We're here to make friends, not stare at our phones.
• If you go to an event and enjoy it, please donate $3-5 for the year. This meetup costs the organizer $180/year out of her own pocket, so the donations offset that cost.
Please contact the meetup host if you can't make it or are running late!