What we're about
This Group is for Men and Women:
• in the burgeoning stages of giving thought to a divorce or separation (not necessarily married)
• who have just announced the decision
• who are amidst the legal process
• who have been procrastinating that step for years while separated and waiting for the next relationship to fuel the leap
• who after it is all said and done realize there is more healing
• who are building tools while seeking support and environments conducive to connect more concretely with one's core self while going through divorce or separation; events of enormous proportion coupled with incredible opportunity that will forever have impact.
This group is a space where the emboldened, empowered, authentic you is invited and supported to come forward in these matters of critical choice that dictate the direction this event shall propel. It's design offers ways to help mitigate the discomfort and lessen the chaos, lending to the enhancement of one's growth. You will be invited to discover new ways of re-framing the way you look at your world. It is an opportunity for all of us to recognize their is more to glean from this event than an alimony commitment or a harmonious division of assets.
Come walk who you really are, even through time such as these.
Weekly Tuesday Nights 6:30 to 7:30PM (subject to change so please check calendar here (http://www.meetup.com/West-LA-Self-Help-Spiritual-Divorce-Meetup-The-GATEWAY/events/))
$15 Donation Basis
Facilitator: Tony Camacho, C.Ht.
Tony has 10+ yrs facilitating a Divorce Group at S.H.A.R.E.'s Los Angeles offices with a heartfelt focus on empowerment and self awareness to facilitate life-altering changes.
Bio at: http://www.hypnosis.edu/hypnotherapists/tony-camacho/
* Free Parking in attached lot directly behind building first come first serve. When/if full, street parking.
The GATEWAY / a Portal for Growth & Wellness
10401 Venice Blvd. Suite 202
Los Angeles, CA 90034
310 / 479 - 0430