THIS PROGRAM IS A VIRTUAL-ONLY EVENT. Please register at: https://westhartford.librarymarket.com/events/social-security-virtual-program
Retirement is one of the most important life events many of us will ever experience. When to collect Social Security may be the single most important decision you make in the context of planning your retirement.
This is a great opportunity to learn KEY CONCEPTS you need to know BEFORE applying for Social Security.
Depending on your age, Social Security filing strategies may boost lifetime benefits & increase retirement income by tens of thousands. Always consider Social Security payout as a component of your retirement plan.
We will inform you about:
* January 1, 2016 Social Security regulation changes impacting the filing timing options available to you.
* How Social Security benefits are calculated and the advanced planning required to increase them.
* Why married couples, divorced and widowed individuals can miss out on significant lifetime sums.
* How Social Security sums may be integrated into a retirement analysis projecting future monthly income.
* The “three legged stool” approach to retirement planning and how to support your needs in the future.
* What is your money earmarked for? Income, growth, preservation, legacy?
* Will I outlive my money in retirement? How can I avoid this?
Please join hosts Michael Alimo and David Weyner as they help you navigate crucial retirement decisions.
Michael Alimo (Registered Investment Advisor). A 30-year industry veteran, for the past 17 years financial service advisor Alimo has served clientele around CT & New England at his USA Financial & Tax Services, LLC. Services include comprehensive financial planning; investment and portfolio management; wealth preservation and transfer strategies; business and estate tax planning. Committed to giving back to the community via educational workshops, Mr. Alimo has hosted many seminars for groups at libraries, churches, and social organization about a variety of financial and planning topics.